miércoles, 24 de agosto de 2011

Living God’s called

''Living God’s called''

It has been about eight months, since my last encounter with you (Sequoia). God is always more than we think, and this time is a proof of what our almighty God is willing to do with a sinner surrendered completely to Him. I feel so thankful for the blessing of serve you in the little ways I do, and I would like to thank your support, it was used for some of my needs, also for you great heart, always willing to serve our beautiful kids, I’m sure that God has great plans for all of them, I praise God that you’ve been part of their lives and for been praying for my church, which God has been answering in many ways, some of them immediately and others in long terms.

I guess some of you are wondering what is this guy has been doing all this time, but don’t worry I haven’t been in a resort for vacations, or standing around nor waiting for things to come, at list not at all. Here are the details.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario