lunes, 28 de junio de 2010



Pastor Federico de Sena "Berico" Birthday

"So teach us to number our days that hearts unto wisdom" (Psalm 90:12) ... "Tell me, Lord, my end, and how much is the measure of my days; know how frail I am" (Psalm 39:4).

My soul is filled with joy, to see how God changes the course of human life and elevates it to a full life, where there are battles, challenges, and perhaps many times with tears. But here, in the daily life of man, in his constant attempts to glorify God discovers Him absolutely good. Federico de Sena Our Pastor is an example parpable of this, that after 40 plus years serving the Lord, can express to the congregation before all the joy unspeakable.

Glory to God! For allowing us to celebrate with him 94 years of life.

Benjamìn Nùñez





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario